My first impression of you was right, no matter how much I'd like to deny it.
Things don't always go according to plan, that's why you take a leap of faith. My leap couldn't span the space between us, and I failed.
C'est la vie, son.
This ain't a one man gig, and I just can't do it alone.
So, stop hiding.
Look me in the eye when I tell you:
Now it gets personal.
I lied. That movie was awful.
My hair is pretty, and I'm growing it out for a good cause. No, I'm not going to cut it off right now. So shut up. Quit messing with yours, it doesn't make you look as B.A. as you think.
I'm not stupid, so don't laugh at me when I can't comprehend what you said while you're MUMBLING.
Yes, Brendan Ryan and Jason Motte are my favorite baseball players. Stop looking at me like that.
Unlike you, I get paid minimum wage, sorry I'm not up to date on the latest computer software.
Sorry my shoes didn't cost $150, but they're my favorite. Get over it.
My car is dirty? Have you seen your floorboard lately? Yeah, me either.
No, I can't do that. It's called spinal stenosis.
I don't feel bad for you. You're the one who chose to drink too much.
I don't need make up to impress people, I'm not sorry if you disagree.
Just because you wear a cross around your neck & have a tattoo of a bible verse, doesn't mean your beliefs are evident in the way you live your life.
What you do to "be there for your friends", isn't being a good friend, it's a felony.
Yeah, I smelled that cigarette.
You're a bad liar.
There's more to life than what you're doing, and I honestly feel sorry for you.
You're never going to be like him, so stop trying and be yourself for a change. I kinda like that guy. After all, you see what he's had. Who honestly wants that?
Quit running, boy. You're getting no where.
Talk. Yell. Scream. Whatever you have to do.
Stop it, you look ridiculous.
We know the truth.
I'm sorry.
I'm going to miss you, now that you're gone.
But we're meant to play roles in each others lives for periods of time. Some are short, and some are long. Ours happened to be short, but I don't regret it.
I smiled for a while, and that was worth it all.
Even now.
I just needed to say this.
Because I deserve that much.
So go ahead and spit your poison out
Yeah go ahead and take your cheap shots
I've never too proud to sin,
Why don't you rub my face in it.
Yeah go ahead and spit your poison out
Yeah go ahead and take your cheap shots
I've never too proud to sin,
Why don't you rub my face in it.
You walk the walk don't you,
Talk the talk too
But in your heart you died alone
A long, long time ago.
Will the water wash you clean ?
You can take it all out on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment